Application invited from suitable candidates (Male / Female) of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa having domicile of the relevant zones for the vacant posts in the Directorate of Industrie Commerce, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as per detail is given below:
No. of Posts: 16
No of posts in each zone: (Quota Reserved for: Female An-posts Merit AM-Posts (Zonal Quota) Zone-1 An-posts Zone-2 An-posts Zone-3 An-posts Zone-4 An-posts Zone-5 An-posts
- Second Class Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology (BCS/B1T four years) from a recognized University; OR
- Second Class Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with one year Diploma in Information Technology from a recognized Board of Technical Education. 18 to 28 years
No. of Posts: 06
No of posts in each zone: (Quota Reserved for) Merit An-post (Zonal Quota) Zone-1 All-post Zone-2 All-post Zone-3 =01 -post Zone-4 All -post
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 2nd Division. 21 to 32 years.
Assistant Industrial Development Officer
No. of Posts: 5
No of posts in each zone: (Zonal Quota) Zone-1 All-post Zone-2 All-post Zone-3 =01 -post Zone-4 All-post Zone-5 All-post.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree (at least 2nd Division) from a recognized University in Physics, Chemistry, Commerce, Economics, Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subject. 21 to 32 years.
Jobs In Directorate Of Industries And Commerce Note:
1. Application forms and other details are available at PTS website http://www.pts.org.pk/, which must read carefully before applying for the aforesaid posts.
2. PTS will charge Rs.320/- per application from the candidate’s list Processing Fee for the whole process. The fee can submit through prescribed Fee Slip in any Online Bran I UBL & HBL Bank and send to Pakistan testing Service Head Quarter, 3rd Floor, Ad Plaza, Fazal-E-Haq Road, Blue Area Islamabad.
3. Prescribed Application Form should Rile in carefully k the candidates as the provided information will consider final for further processing.
4. Not fulfilling any of the advertised criteria will automatically exclude the candidate fro whole process (Even after the Test). Incomplete Form will not entertain.
Note:- The last date for submission of applications is 20.12.2018
Director Industries and commerce, Khyber
Pakistan Jobs Alert provides you with the ease of viewing all Latest Jobs Ads from various sources like Express, Pakistan’s leading newspapers Daily Jang, The News, Dawn, Nawa-i-Waqt & The Nation at one single place. Instead of searching the Jobs Advertisement in every newspaper, you can use Pakistan Jobs Alert to find any ad of your interest quickly. We also maintain older Jobs Advertisements so that you may also view them if they are no longer available to you through the original source. We hope that Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2019 will help you find your dream job quickly and easily.