Jobs in World Health Organization | Jobs in WHO
Jobs in World Health Organization (WHO), Polio Eradication Initiative Pakistan invites applications for the Following position in different Districts of Balochistan.
Position: UNION COUNCIL POLIO OFFICER (UCPO)
S.No Name of Districts Name of Union Council Number of Position
1 Name of District: Naseerabad Name of Union Council: UC Dera Murad JamaliSherqi Number of Position: 1
2 Name of District: Khuzdar Name of Union Council: UC Wadh Number of Position: 1
3 Name of District: Chaghi Name of Union Council: UC Dalbandin Saddar Number of Position:1
• Graduation from a recognized university in Pakistan.
• At least 2 years of prior work experience in social work/NGO/community development activities /health services/external monitors (Preferable).
• Age 21 years or above, holding valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
• The candidate should not be related to any WHO employee.
• Knowledge of computer including Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Urdu and local language.
• Transport: Must have a personal motorbike with valid registration paper, driving license and third party insurance (She/he will be compensated for its use).
• Ability to analyze basic data will be an advantage.
Note: Position is limited to only residents of specific area of stated Union Council. Candidates Should not hold current employment with any Government, Public or private sector. No application/s rafter the last date of submission will be entertained.
Interested candidates may send their applications with recent resumes and a Copy of CNIC at WHO Sub Office for Balochistan, Office No G-602, Serena Bazaar, Serena Hotel Quetta Balochistan latest by June 27, 2018 . There is no need to send the testimonials at this stage. Please mark the envelope with the post applied for. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/Interview.
WHO is smoke free and equal opportunity organization: and reserves the tights to accept/reject any/all application(s) without assigning reason thereof.