Holders of Master’s Degree or four years Bachelor’s degree (i.e. 16-years of education) in Business Administration/ Finance/ Banking/ Accounting/ Commerce/ Economics/ Actuarial Sciences/ Management/ Information Technology/ Law from a reputable local or foreign university duly recognized by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan or holders of professional certifications i.e CAF (ICAP)/ ACCA/ CMA can apply for these positions.
Note: Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply. Maximum age should not exceed 30 years on the last date of submission of applications.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING THE FORM
- You will need to use one of the following internet browsers to fill in the form: Internet Explorer 11 or more recent versions, Google Chrome or Firefox. Then Click “Online Application Form”.
- To avoid any difficulty in filling in the online application form and obtaining printable version thereof, the candidates are advised to use PCs/Laptops have a proper version of Internet browsers as mentioned above. Please note that use of any other browsers/application, Mobile Phones, Tablet devices or any other electronic gadget may not be compatible with Prime hr’s system and may result in loss of candidates’ data. Prime hr shall not be responsible in this regard.
- The details once submitted cannot be edited at a later stage, therefore, please fill the online application form carefully. Also, re-check all information before pressing the submit button.
- Click the submit button only once, it may take a few minutes due to not using the appropriate version of the browser or dial-up connection.
- Carefully select your preferred city for the test center as you cannot change once you have submitted the online application form.
- Mention “NA” as an acronym of Not Applicable in case of any mandatory field which does not pertain to you directly. Academic credentials duly filled and supported by documents is important.
- After successful submission, press “print report” and a complete report will be displayed including auto filled deposit slip. Press “print report” button to get a printed version of a filled application form and deposit slip.
- The email address and password provided during filling the online application form will be used to login in future. (The email and/or password if forgotten are not auto-retrievable). To retrieve your login id and password please send an email to email@example.com
- It is the discretion of Prime hr to allocate the candidate(s) any of the test centers in major cities of the respective province.
- Application Forms with required documents should reach to Prime Human Resource Services, Office: 111, Level 1, Park Towers, Shahrah-e-Firdousi, Block-5, Clifton, Karachi, Pakistan latest by December 10, 2018. Please clearly mark the position title i.e. “Management Executive” on the envelope.
- Prime hr will not be responsible for late receipt of Application form along with original bank copy of fee deposit slip through courier.
- Application submitted in person or through email will not be entertained.
- If selected, the candidates shall be required to submit a proper release letter from their employer, if any.
- Original Deposit Slip duly paid in any branch of HBL or ABL are mandatory to be attached with the form.
- Candidates will not be allowed to take a mobile phone or any other electronic gadgets with them into the examination Centre. Prime hr will not make any arrangement for the safekeeping of your phones or any valuables.
- If any candidate is found in possession of mobile phone(s) or any other gadget during the exam, his/her exam paper will cancel immediately.
- Candidates found involved in taking images of test paper material and distributing these images in any manner whatsoever, or uploading the same on electronic media during or after the exam is over, will be liable to cancellation of their result.
In case of any further query feel free to contact us (021) 35205558 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pakistan Jobs Alert provides you with the ease of viewing all Latest Jobs Ads from various sources like Express, Pakistan’s leading newspapers Daily Jang, The News, Dawn, Nawa-i-Waqt & The Nation at one single place. Instead of searching the Jobs Advertisement in every newspaper, you can use Pakistan Jobs Alert to find any ad of your interest quickly. We also maintain older Jobs Advertisements so that you may also view them if they are no longer available to you through the original source. We hope that Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2019 will help you find your dream job quickly and easily.