Islamia University Bahawalpur Jobs As Medical Officer
Applications are invited from Pakistani individuals (both male & female), for the following vacant posts, on regular/contract basis:
Medical Officer (BPS-17)
Qualification / Experience:
M.B.B.S from a recognized University with three years 0f practical experience.
Vacant Post: 03
Islamia University Bahawalpur Jobs How to apply:
- The candidates have to submit two complete sets of application bearing attested copies of degrees, certificates, one photograph for each set and one copy of the deposit slip worth Rs. 1000/- to deposit Online in any branch of HBL in University Freedom Account Number:- 14737900656803 on account of application processing fee.
- Prescribed application forms can obtain from the Office of the undersigned personally during office hours. Application forms can also download from the IUB website, i.e. (www.iub.edu.pk).
- The University reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by academic qualifications/tests as may prescribe by the University. Only shortlisted candidates will call for the interview.
- Applications will receive only through Registered Mail / Courier. By hand, applications will not accept. IUB employees willing to apply are directed to submit their application through proper channel.
- All other in-service applicants will have to attach N.O.0 and Service Certificate from their department along with the application. An advanced copy of the form will not entertain.
- Applicants are direct to mention the name of the post applied for on the top right corner of an envelope.
- The Last date for submission of applications: The applications complete in all respects must reach in the HR Section, latest by 26th October 2018. Incomplete / applications received after the due date will not entertain. No document will attach after the closing date.
Registrar, the Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Abbasia Campus, Bahawalpur, Ph: 062-9250235