Parco Coastal Refinery Jobs In Karachi Multiple Positions
Parco Coastal Refinery Limited PCRL
PAKISTAN is desirous of improving and expanding its petroleum refining and petrochemical base to meet increasing domestic demand for petroleum products.
PARCO Coastal Refinery Limited (PCRL) has embarked on setting up a new oil refinery of 250,000 BPD capacity at Khalifa Point near the coastal city of Karachi, Pakistan at an estimated project cost of USD 5 billion.
PARCO Coastal Refinery will be Pakistan’s largest industrial project and will reduce supply and demand gap by 11 million tons per annum.
PCRL is require applications for the following positions:
SENIOR ENGINEER CONTRACT
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidate should have bachelor’s degree in any engineering discipline from a PEC accredited university.
- Preference will be given to candidates possessing Law degree with at least 15-20 years’ relevant experience in Contract Management with major Petrochemicals or Oil & Gas companies in similar position.
- He should be fully conversant with all types of contracts and should have expertise in contract law with proven track record in managing design and construction of contracts with the ability to assess and advise management on contractual risks.
- Demonstrated track record in leading the negotiation teams and negotiating complex terms and conditions.
- Experience of working in JV, PMC or Integrated Project Management Team/Project Environment is desirable.
- The candidate should have proven track record in managing large cost reimbursable EPC, design and construction contracts.
- Awareness of HSE codes, laws and regulations, etc. and vast experience of participate in project reviews are require.
- Thorough understanding of FIDIC and hands-on experience of Microsoft Office products are also requisite for the job.
The candidate will be responsible for managing contracts and monitoring progress, negotiating with project consultants/lawyers and resolving contractual issues.
The candidate would be require to negotiate with consultants, lawyers, etc. He will be advising management on contract risks and shall participate in project reviews.
Qualification & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering from a PEC accredited university, with 10-12 years’ owner’s side experience in Petrochemicals,
Refinery Process Design, Commissioning and Operations.
Proficiency is required in handling Front End Engineering & Design (FEED) with/without licensor units, detailed design of grass-root refinery, processing plants and brown field is mandatory.
Comprehensive knowledge of design and operations of licensing units, hydro treating complex, isomerization & alkylation is required.
The candidate must have the requisite expertise to deal with renowned multiple licensors.
He should have hands-on experience of HySIS and must be aware of HSE codes, acts and laws, compliance of safety standards, and be able to participate in project reviews, HAZOP, HAZID and SIL. Responsibilities:
- The candidate would be require to demonstrate sound understanding of process optimization and rationalization, process modelling software, operation and control philosophy of various control systems.
- He will be responsible for managing process design by a licensor.
- Maintaining progress, integrity, quality, and accuracy of process design work.
- Included amongst other responsibilities are process optimization and rationalization.
- Providing process engineering support, coordination with all project stakeholders, review of project related reports, etc.
Interested candidates should visit our website www.parco.com.pk to apply online, latest by August 26, 2018.
PCRL is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates would be contact.
Use of any extraneous influence during the selection process would immediately result in the disqualification of the candidate.