Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Faisalabad (BISE Faisalabad) started its working as an independent body since the year 1988. The educational Board is accountable to hold as well as to manage the annual and supplementary exams of matric and inter level every year.
Services Providing by BISE Faisalabad
The main Services of the Boards are as under:
- Hold and conduct examinations about Intermediate Education, Secondary Education, Pakistani and Classical Languages and such other studies as determined by the government.
- Accord, refuse or withdraw recognition to the Educational Institutions.
- Lay down conditions for appointment to various examinations held by the Board.
- Grant certificates and diplomas to the successful candidates.
- To fix, demand and receive a fee as prescribed by.
- Award scholarships, medals, and prizes to position holders.
- Organize and promote extra mural activities.
- Create posts and appoint such staff as may be considered necessary for its functions; furthermore, provided that post in Bs-17 or above, should create with prior approval of the Controlling Authority.
- Make provision for building’s premises, furniture, apparatus, books and other means required for carrying out the purposes of the Act.