Finance Department Jobs In Government Of Punjab
PUNJAB PENSION FUND AND PUNJAB CAREER OPPORTUNITY GENERAL MANAGER GENERAL PROVIDENT INVESTMENT FUND Government of Punjab has established Punjab Pension Fund (PPE) and Punjab General Provident Investment Fund (PGPIF) through PPE Act 2007 and PGPIF Act 2009 respectively. Oho hands are many to generate for the discharge of pension and general provident fund liabilities of the Government the of the PPE and PGPIF at June 30. 2018 is Rs. 53.2 billion and Rs. 5.9 billion to
The government of Punjab is seeking a street. self-driven. Highly, a motivated, energetic and weer-oriented person of professional excellence as the General Manager of PPE & PGPIF. To not as the Chief Executive Officer reporting to the Management Committees of the respective Funds.
The qualification for the General Manager shall be:
- At least twelve years’ experience of management including, the experience of investment banking, treasury operations. Finance. Asset management_ fund management or unit must include management.
- The candidate should hold sixteen years, Equivalent or higher degree.
- A proven track record of managing fund management business.
- The candidate has demonstrable skills in leadership, administration, communication and financial management.
- Abilities to translate poetic guidelines into operational twine. Strategics and deliver results consistent with the objectives of the PPF & PGPIF.
Finance Department Jobs Responsibilities: –
The General Manager as Chief Executive Officer shall:
- Itemise overall responsibility for all operational, financial and administrative decisions.
- Be responsible for achieving performer benchmarks of the Fund.
- Formulate, establish and implement business plans, and set clear operational targets. Using all financial and human resources necessary to accomplish the task.
- Delegate tasks to subordinate staff and create a work culture that encourages initiative and productivity.
- Prepare valuations, commentaries, and periodic fund Manager & Annual Reports on investment of the Funds and report thereon to the Management Committees.
- Arrange for meetings of all relevant employees of the Fund Inclusions the Compliance Officer to review investments and valuation of the fund.
- Perform such other functions as may be assigned to him by the rules. Regulations and the Management Committees from time to time.
Finance Department Jobs Fit and Proper Criteria
The selected candidate shall undergo Fit and Proper Criteria under Schedule IX of the Non. Rankins F inane Companies and Notified Syntheses Regulations, 2008
Age & Term:
The preferable age of the General Manager is 40 to 65 years. The General Manager shall hold the office for an initial term of three years. Renewable for such further terms. Subject to a fas °cable assessment of performance by the Management Committee.
Finance Department Jobs Compensation:
Negotiable market-based salary and other benefits would offer commensurate with
A detailed CV, along with copies of academic testimonials. Experience domesticates, CNIC, and a recent photograph, with address and Contact Number, should post or mail to the following address by 15.10.2011. The incomplete application would not entertain. The date of an interview would intimate after shortlisting of candidates No TA/DA should admissible for interview. Deputy Secretary (Renounce-11) Government of the Punjab Finance Department Civil Secretariat, Lahore. Pakistan Phone No.+92 42 99213511